Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Holiday Sampler Is Back Again Bitches


In the spirit of the season and in memory of Those Are Red Pants I am offering the Red Pants Holiday Sampler CD. A few took me up on the offer last year...I hope some will take me up on this year. The disc will include tracks filled with words and music. Good words and good music. All you have to do is list your address in the comments section listed below...you will receive the disc by Christmas...if I accumulate enough motivation to visit the post office in the next couple weeks. I will not list the tracks because Christmas is about suprises...a disc full of surprises. Word!

**if you have trouble posting in the comments or do not want your address posted for holiday burglers email your address to
elicash23@gmail.com
thanks

1 comment:

m_miggs34 said...

Miggs would like the holiday sampler. however, i won't be waiting by the mailbox!!! I know better.