Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Christmas Song a Day


Can you believe there are only 6 days until Christmas...Oh how the time flies. You can no longer order presents online and expect them by Christmas morning. This just means that we all must venture out into the pit of hell which is simply your local mall and fight through the holiday madness just to find a polo shirt to give your father. Good times will be had by all!!!

"Presents? Is that what you said? Presents? We'll open them when we get there. No, in fact, I'll save you the trouble. Your present is a giant fucking canon. And you're gonna crawl in it. Then I'm gonna get 2 pounds of gunpowder and I'm gonna shoot you right out of Jersey! And then I'm gonna drive to Jersey, and pick up all the parts of your body and put them in a plastic bag. Then I'm gonna drive to my house with you in the bag and toss you into the fireplace. I'm gonna get my glass of whiskey and watch the Charlie Brown special with your ashes burning IN MY FUCKING HOUSE! AGH!"
-Gus (Denis Leary) The Ref

Its not quite Elvis, but here you go...
Bright Eyes [mp3]Blue Christmas

No comments: