Tuesday, July 1, 2008

With Our Ears Buzzing We Play Endlessly


The new Sigur Ros album called Med sud i eyrum vid spilum and I guess that means "with our ears buzzing we play endlessly". I thought Takk was great and I have enjoyed about everything these guys have done. When I am tired of listening to people singing words I understand I usually listen to Sigur Ros. I almost think the fact that I have no idea what they are singing about makes the songs even better. For all I know they could be singing about cats and wooden puppets or pickle brine and how much stubbing your toe hurts... but that doesn't really matter because the music is great.
I think this album might appeal to more people. Mainly because of track one, Gobbledigook. I really like the drums in this song.
LISTEN!!!!!!

Sigur Ros [mp3] Gobbledigook

Hoppipolla from Heima DVD

No comments: