Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Once Picked My Nose Till It Bleeded...


Here are a slew of Ralph Wiggum lines. Ralph Wiggum is funny.

-My knob tastes funny.
-Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers.
-And I want a bike and a monkey and a friend for the monkey.
-Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Gramma!
-I bent my wookie.
-Lisa's bad dancing makes my feet sad.
-That's where I saw the Leprechaun. He tells me to burn things.
-Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to wet my pants.
-My cat's name is Mittens.
-This snowflake tastes like fish sticks.
-Slow down, Bart! My legs don't know how to be as long as yours.
-When I grow up I wanna be a Principal or a Caterpillar.
-Principal Skinner, I got carsick in your office.
-Dear Miss Hoover, you have Lyme disease. We miss you. Kevin is biting me. Come back soon. Here's a drawing of a spirokeet. Love Ralph
-My cat's breath smells like cat food.
-He's gonna smell like hot dogs.
-Miss Hoover, I glued my head to my shoulders.
-When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University.
-I ate too much plastic candy.
-I found a moon rock in my nose!
-You have the bestest Dad. He read me a story about Chinese food.
-Miss Hoover, there's a dog in the vent.
-Me fail English? That's unpossible.
-My face is on fire.
-The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there.
-Your hair is tall...and pretty!
-It tastes like ... burning.
-I'm Idaho!
-And when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life.
and one I heard tonight..."I flushed a potato down the toilet and now we have to move"
quotes are from comedy2.com

No comments: