Thursday, October 18, 2007

Radiohead's Third Best Album Is Amazing


I think it is important to mention how amazing the new Radiohead album is. You go on their website and digitally download the entire album for any price that you want. It almost seems too good to be true and I am kind of wondering what the catch is, but I did it anyway. I paid 10 pounds which I later found out is only 5 dollars after I was kind of panicked when someone told me that it was upwards of 20 dollars. In the end I guess I gipped them.
In Rainbows is great music. Sit and think about who Radiohead sounds like. Thats one of the things I love about them. I cant answer that question. This record isnt as good as Kid A or OK Computer, but it is still better than a lot of music out there. Its funny to talk about how good an album is and in the same breath say that the band has two other albums that are better. Oh yeah and The Bends isnt too bad either. Here is the last song off the album...kind of reminds me of Street Spirit.
...I guess 10 pounds is 20 dollars...whatever

Radiohead [mp3] Videotape

No comments: