Saturday, October 20, 2007

Despite What You've Been Told

This has been an unbelievable stretch of new cd releases. I cannot remember the last time this many good albums came out at one time. All of them absolutely solid. Iron and Wine and The Weakerthans and Sunset Rubdown and Beirut and Band of Horses and Two Gallants and Radiohead. Out of all of those I might just say that Two Gallants nudge out Sunset Rubdown as my favorite of them all (barely because Random Spirit Lover by Sunset Rubdown if sweet). I won't go into why I love it so much. I find myself saying that a lot of albums are amazing. I just dont waste time writing about the ones that are shitty. Here is a great video from one of the better songs on the Two Gallants new self titled album.
Despite What You've Been Told

No comments: