Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Band of Horses--Cease to Begin


I cant help but think that anything Band of Horses did right now would be great. Ben Bridwell could sing the dictionary and it would be easy on the ears. Cease to Begin is the new album that came out yesterday. They threw a couple country sounding songs on this album and they are sweet (General Specific and Marry Song). A sophomore cd is a tough one. But their's is pretty great. So if you believe The Funeral is the only song the Band of Horses have done you should first listen to the rest of Everything All The Time and then pick up Cease to Begin. I am jealous of people listening to them for the first time. Here is a track off the new album.

Band of Horses [mp3] Ode to Lrc

1 comment:

m_miggs34 said...

I'm just not that good at expressing how much I like things. That being said, I really really like this cd. And especially Ode to LRC. I've seen them perform this live on more than one occasion and it makes me want to jump around the room.

This is easily my favorite band out right now. I just can't get enough!!!!