Sunday, June 13, 2010

VESSALO Day 6: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. (that's an order!!) / Alec Ounsworth

Let's keep this ball rolling shall we?  One of my favorite bands of the 'oughts.'  One of the better debut albums i can remember.  His voice is not for every one, but it sure scratches me where I itch!  The first video is an acoustic version of my favorite tune off of that album....."Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood."  they are going out to bars, and they are getting into cars....i have seen them with my own eyes!  america please help them.



The second is not Clap Your Hands, but their lead singer Alec Ounsworth and his new project...Flashy Python - might be worth looking into if you like his voice.  Their's something i just really like about two dudes playing guitars in a room.  It's their Tiny Concert from NPR.  and it is great if you ask me.

No comments: