Wednesday, June 30, 2010

rbi baseball....simply the best

I'm not much for gaming.  I get it.  Really, I do....but something has been lost in all of this.  Is realism what we're after?  perhaps.  kids these days play with real guns, real tiger woods', real autos.  but I'll take fat chubby sluggers any day of the week.  I was fortunate enough to relive some glory this past week on my visit to St. Louis, and you'll all (well, maybe just me) be happy to know that i still have what it takes in the best video game ever. 

Here's two funny tricks that i have pulled myself, and if you ever really cared about the best gaming system of of our childhood, you did too!  kudos to the video posters.  Some people just might have too much time on their hands....of course I found these on youtube, so what does it say about me. 



No comments: