Friday, June 11, 2010

VESSALO Day 4: Ben Harper

Here's a couple videos from one of my old-time favorites.  I've gotten away from Ben Harper in the last couple of years, but he's one of the better live shows I've seen.  This first song was extremely cool live.  I was at a Ben Harper show in Charleston probably 9 or 10 years ago (man we're getting old).  Anyway, the second the bongo intro hit, all you could see was the biggest, craziest plume of marijuana smoke rise from what seemed like every crevasse of the auditorium.  An indoor show!  A small, artsy type of place.  Still....a fun song, no matter what time of year.....HERB, the gift....from the earth, and what's from the earth is of our greatest worth....so before you knock it, try it first....and you'll see it's a blessing no it's not a curse!  classic.



the second video is a combination of two of my favorite all-time voices.  You'd be hard-pressed to find a better combo!

No comments: