Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Notre Dame Signing Day

THE FUTURE???

Signing Day in college football. Notre Dame has signed a whopping 2 from the ESPN top 50. This is not a good sign coming from a team that could easily have been called the worst team in NCAA fooball last year. Thatis a hard thing for me to say, but it might be true. So they have signed Dane Crist who is probably 2nd best quarterback coming out of high school (Terelle Pryor-undecided) and that backs up my belief that Clausen will not take another snap at Notre Dame. They also signed a wide receiver, Mike Floyd out of Minnesota. I don't know if Coach Weiss noticed this last year but the O line is absolutely embarrassing. Could have mixed in a big time offensive lineman...something.
So I can't say that I am feeling too good about another season rooting for the Irish. There is no excuse. Charlie has played his one get out of jail free card. We need to win from here on out.

No comments: