Monday, February 11, 2008

Going Anywhere But Here...


Not that "here" is thatbad...Rule #1 for this time of year is to not wish time away. I am ignoring rule #1 because I am tired of the cold. It is cruel to offer a person a taste and then snatch it from their jaws. Saturday was 55 and sunny. Spent the whole day building something that should have taken half the time, but I didn't mind because it felt as if the day was trying to be Spring...albeit, much earlier than scheduled. I am wishing cold February away.

I would apologize for all the recent Mountain Goats songs, but I am not sorry. Here are a few, I suppose, lesser known songs by the Mountain Goats. I like them.

The Mountain Goats [mp3] Going to Utrecht
The Mountain Goats [mp3] Going to Santiago
The Mountain Goats [mp3] Going to Kansas
The Mountain Goats [mp3] Going to Scotland

No comments: