Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ten Things I Would Rather Be Doing


Ten Things I Wish I Was Doing Right Now Instead of Working
10. Drinking large quantities of alcohol with my friends heading towards the goal of blacking out (before sunset)
9. Sitting in my living room listening to full length albums on my headphones.
8. Sitting on a porch in a rocking chair enjoying what will be one of the last real fall days before we are hit by winter
7. I havent read a good book in a long time...today I would like to read a good book that I cant put down.
6. Kicking field goals
5. Napping for the first time today
4. Writing letters on my typewriter while drinking and listening to Bob Dylan
3. Playing RBI Baseball
2. Spending the entire afternoon at a movie theater
1. Spending too much money at a record store

Two quite random songs for you to listen to today as you are thinking about not working

Okkervil River [mp3] April Anne (daytrotter session)
Page France [mp3] Chariot (live)

No comments: