Thursday, November 15, 2007

52.5


Band of Horses Guest List is on Pitcforkmedia.com right now. Just thought I would add this since I have been to this record store (and it is a good one). Mitch knows what I am talking about...

FAVORITE RECORD STORE--Ben Bridwell (Band of Horses)
I'll go with 52.5 in Charleston, South Carolina. I've been going there since I was probably like eighteen. They were in a different location, but now they just moved but still in downtown Charleston. I remember going there and wondering even what ska or, like, the Intelligent Dance Music or whatever IDM was. You know, just like, when I was young enough to not even understand all kinds of forms of music, I've been going there that long-- it holds a special place in my heart. And I actually haven't been there in awhile unfortunately. I hate-- my truck doesn't have a proper tags on it, and I'm afraid to cross the bridge into the next county, in case they throw me into jail or something.

No comments: