Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Break From Bad Music=The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart


I haven't heard any new music lately that I like...even remotely. I don't know a thing about this band and I like it that way. I looked at an article but didn't read it because I didn't want to hear someone say who this sounds like or what they are trying to do. Their name is a little melodramatic but I choose to ignore it because it has been a long time since I have heard a song that is better than average. This song is good and that's all that matters. Vintage Vinyl is no longer in my back yard so now I have to take planned trips to the record store. I have not been in a long time. This song might make me plan a trip. It also makes me think of springtime and that is never a bad thing...

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart [mp3] Young Adult Friction

No comments: