Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes


I went to Vintage Vinyl to buy the Fleet Foxes cd that came out this week. They were out of the disc and I was angry but kept it to myself...so I went home and bought it on Itunes. I hate buying music off of Itunes. I like to hold the music in my hand instead of buying something that floats in the air invisibly. I like the record a lot so far. It seems like an album that would have come out in the 70s. Lot of vocal harmonies. Reminds me a little of the Panda Bear album but I don't know if real music writers would think so...
Any time you hear vocal harmonies you automatically think about the Beach Boys. It doesn't sound like the Beach Boys though.
If you like this song you should probably buy the entire album

Fleet Foxes [mp3] White Winter Hymnal
...the scarfs of red tied around their throats, to keep their little heads from falling in the snow

No comments: