Saturday, January 3, 2009

Its January and Its Cold and If I Close My Eyes March Will Be Here When I Open Them

We are getting ready to enter the absolute worst time of the year. The months of January and February can be brutal. So you have to enter this with some sort of strategy. If it was up to me I would set up camp in my basement and would see you in March, but since this is not practical and in fact would probably end up destroying me I have to have another plan.
1. Shave beard- already done and is already working
2. Exercise and eat healthier- Not a diet, rather a lifestyle change
3. Limit drinking- Although I truly hate to say this, it is necessary (after 16 straight days it is almost welcome)
4. Have something to look forward to (I am looking forward to the first day of Spring Training)

Hope that the three of you reading this had a good Christmas and if we stick together we will make it to March.

Here is one of my favorite gifts from this year.
Chaz, Richie, and Margot

No comments: