Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Couple I Forgot...Insane in the membrane, Insane in the brain


There were a couple notable albums that I left off of my comprehensive list.
I would have to say that Cypress Hill-Black Sunday made a big impression on me during my Sophomore year of high school. I seem to remember playing alot of Madden on Super Nintendo while listening to this album.
I can't believe I forgot Predator and Lethal Injection by Ice Cube. Amazing albums...amazing. Also during this time...maybe a little after was Tom Petty-Wildflowers. I still love that cd and find it a bit underrated.
Last Dance With Mary Jane- That song reminds me of being too drunk to function. Ah the sweet memories of high school. Sadly, it took me a while to figure out that drinking Southern Comfort out of the bottle is not the same as drinking beer out of the bottle.

Next: Post College Music-How Did I Miss So Much Great Music

No comments: