Monday, March 22, 2010

The Late 90's Are Back




I don't know what made me post this song because its not that great.  It is Stone Temple Pilots and it sounds like Stone Temple Pilots so maybe thats why I have posted this song.  Listen to this song twice and I think you might just say that it is alright.
I still love Purple and Tiny Music and even like No 4.  They were really a great band and I think they were underrated because they were being compared to Pearl Jam and Nirvana.  The comparison doesn't seem fair, but you can't blame anyone but Scott Weiland because he thought it would be a good idea to emulate the most well known voice in 90's rock music.  To his credit he did a great job turning himself into something quite different.  Take a listen and remember your friends passing out in the back of your '81 Blazer listening to a worn out copy of Purple on cassette.

Stone Temple Pilots - Between The Lines by Atlantic Records


No comments: