Monday, September 22, 2008

I Need Another 83 Degree Day Like I Need A Hole In My Face


I need a little interaction here. It has been 11 days and I have nothing to say about anything.
Fall is here. It started today at 10:44. It feels anything but fall like today. 83 degrees in late September might as well be 100.

I am looking to put together the greatest collection of fall songs ever.
So throw them in the comment section here below. Throw in your Tom Petty and My Morning Jacket and anything else that feels like a fall time song to you.

alright, begin....now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll start if off with my favorite fall band.....sun kil moon!!

grey ice water.

miggs

The Mutineers said...

thanks for participating mitch
Fall seems to be eluding the midwest. until today that is.
high of 66 tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to add Black Crowes to that list with Josephine

Anonymous said...

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/download/145282-premiere-the-mountain-goats-and-kaki-king-thank-you-mario-but-our-princess-is-in-another-castle-mp3-stream

a semi-new mountain goats song told from Toad's point of view on Super Mario Brothers! fucking genius. Perhaps you could turn this into an article of some sort for your blog. I have been noticing your lack of stuff here lately (I check it daily!). I hope you are well friend. let's plan on meeting up soon....i need old friends and red wine a little more now than ever. sound good?

Mitch