Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Sunset Rubdown


Nobody makes better music than Canadians. I dont know what it is...the weather...hockey...free health care...whatever it is they have found the formula. Look, you've got the Weakerthans and Feist and Final Fantasy, Frog Eyes, Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Handsome Furs, Hidden Cameras, The Great Lake Swimmers, and Sunset Rubdown. Unbelievable.
Alright so I just received Random Spirit Lover by Sunset Rubdown. The second most anticipated album (Band of Horses) in my recent memory. I love the early sending of music in digital form. Can't beat it. On top of that I will be getting the vinyl in a week or two.
Giving it my first listen this morning. Here is a great track to chew on in the meantime.

Sunset Rubdown- [mp3] The Mending of the Gown

No comments: