Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Time is Better Than Money


Free time is amazing. I believe priceless...other's find it to be more wasteful than enjoyable. I don't think I have any friends who find free time wasteful...this is not a coincidence. The people I enjoy are the ones that enjoy time more than money...so there you have it.
This summer I am going to:
a) exercise
b) drink good amounts of water
c) read books (rereading Catcher in the Rye at the moment)
d) work on planning a vacation
e) keep up with Netflix (Friday Night Lights is one of the top 5 TV shows of all time...read that again because it's true)

All of those activities together will earn be a total of 0 dollars. But when I am walking over to buy a cup of coffee at 830 in the morning I will laugh at the men and woman in suits that don't get to take a nap after they finish their double latte vanilla light foam cappuccino. losers.

Ultra Orange and Emmanuelle [mp3] Don't Kiss Me Goodbye

No comments: